October is probably my favorite time of year...except this year. We moved the first weekend, so it was pure chaos. Not to mention, I have been experiencing the worst nausea of my life...all day, EVERY day. This baby is whooping Mom's butt!! I had planned (without knowing our exact move date...the day before) a day at Eckert's with all of the kids. It was a mess to get over to Belleville since I didn't even have a blowdryer for my hair and still had not located my make up.
Beckett had a blast, though, so it was totally worth it!!!
Love this pic :)
watching dog videos on youtube with Dad...a favorite passtime for both!
Red October for Cardinals Baseball...Dad even got to go to a game, too! Lucky!
Auntie Lin's baby shower for Stella!
had to get a picture with his Great Uncle Denver's classic car...pretty sweet
favorite picture to date of Beckett...it is SO him. he stopped for a split-second while I was chasing him
Another playdate with one of his best buds, Brady! Love this picture.
playing in his new cabinet - he is a mess
The Fischers planned a fun kid's party for Halloween...everyone had a blast!
pretty impressive group shot...almost every kid was in it!
first time using crayons
Helping Mom organize her pots and pans
No comments:
Post a Comment