Our beautiful baby boy arrived on Wedbesday, June 8, 2011 at 8:13pm weighing 7 pounds and 2.4 ounces, 20 inches long. I was induced that morning around 8am. The pitocin used to induce contractions was pretty rough, and I requested an apidural around noon. Beckett decided to make us wait until the evening to grace us with his arrival...it was a miracle to see him enter the world. Brett and I were instantly in love! It was special to have Brett and my mom by my side and my best freind, Lindsey, as my nurse. Brett's mom waited in the hallway until Beckett arrived. It was such a special moment!
Here he is! First photo of our little love...
(He has a soft, little cry at first...that didn't last long!)
Our First Family Photo
Daddy was near tears (although he probably won't admit it) I know I was!
It's amazing to meet your child. I never knew a love so strong existed!
Gma Marion and Daddy counting his dimples!

Gpa and Gma Spalding with Daddy and Beckett

We are heading home on June 10th

days at home with our precious baby boy



friends and family sent lots of love and congratulations our way! we are so blessed!



hanging with Gpa Jack

one month flew by!


No comments:
Post a Comment